110 roadtreks arrived at Walworth County fairgrounds in Elkhorn WI on Monday. It is the nicest fairgrounds I've ever been to and it would be fun to come back for the fair which starts in 2 weeks. Of the 110 there are 22 driven by solos like me and most of us are parked in the same area. We enjoy trading stories and tips Those attending are from all over the US and Canada as well Today we rode buses into the town of Lake Geneva and had a lovely boat ride with ice cream Sundays on a boat similar to the one in the photo. I have many memories of my times in my life spent here including the first night of my honeymoon of my first marriage.
This began as a log of travels as I explored with small motorhome, as well as traveled to Europe. Now using Chicago as a base, I continue to travel both in the US and Europe via automobile (now a Subaru Outback) as well as flying to destinations.
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Roadtrek Rally
110 roadtreks arrived at Walworth County fairgrounds in Elkhorn WI on Monday. It is the nicest fairgrounds I've ever been to and it would be fun to come back for the fair which starts in 2 weeks. Of the 110 there are 22 driven by solos like me and most of us are parked in the same area. We enjoy trading stories and tips Those attending are from all over the US and Canada as well Today we rode buses into the town of Lake Geneva and had a lovely boat ride with ice cream Sundays on a boat similar to the one in the photo. I have many memories of my times in my life spent here including the first night of my honeymoon of my first marriage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment