Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Miami

After a return trip of 30 hours beginning with the evening ferry from Naxos ending with late afternoon arrival at the Richmond Hotel on Miami Beach I am recovering this morning by the hotel pool. What a way to end a fabulous trip. I am here to renew acquaintances with those in town for the AIA convention an organization with which Les was highly involved. Of course it also allows me to extend my vacation by four more days. My connections ferry, bus from Pireus to Athens airport at midnight, flight to Madrid and then on to Miami went smoothly and on time. I was very pleased with the ferry accomodations in economy class and the Airport seating areas had better facilities than my last airport overnight in Vienna. I look forward to getting back to my computer and posting photos of the trip. Blog entries from the iPhone are a bit of a challenge. It has given me a chance to share a few experieces of this wonderful three weeks.

No comments: