Sunday, September 20, 2009

Europe Fall '09

In twenty four hours I'll be over the Atlantic off on another adventure.  This time the old lady will be in The Czech Republic, Austria and Germany.  Transportation will include trains, boats, and bicycles as well as a lot of shoe leather (rubber).  My hotel roomate will be another Judy this one from Maryland who joined me last year for the trip from Amsterdam to Bruges.

Weather forcasts sound very positive (over 70 in the daytime!).It's been a hectic "turn around" from my Alaska trip and on my return I'll have to get on top of a lot of things.  The good news is that we haven't had to prepare for storms and hopefully that will hold true in my absence.

I've been riding my bicycle at least 3 times a week but only up to 15 miles at a time.  Hopefully I'll be ready for longer rides and the hills as opposed to "Florida's False Flats".

I make blog entries from time to time to log in my progress.  Na shledanou (nah SKLEM dah now) Goodbye in Czech

1 comment:

Oxon Hill Bicycle and Trail Club said...

Best wishes for a wonderful trip. Jane and I look forward to following your and Judy's progress on your blog.