This began as a log of travels as I explored with small motorhome, as well as traveled to Europe. Now using Chicago as a base, I continue to travel both in the US and Europe via automobile (now a Subaru Outback) as well as flying to destinations.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Outing
I thoroughly enjoyed the concert Friday afternoon. The balcony seats seemed more comfortable than the chairs at home. Fortunately there's a elevator and our seats are down only a couple of steps. We were able to park close by as well. All this added some wonderful and interesting musical selections made my first outing most enjoyable and doable. Today I'll take in a quilt show opening at the library with Ginny and Doris at one of the local libraries. Only problem, no time to finish my puzzle or books! Such a busy life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just don't overdo, or you'll pay for it the next day!
Glad you're able to get out, though, thanks to helpful friends.
Karen
Post a Comment