
My bag is packed, I'm ready to go, leaving via Ginny's auto before the sunrise on Monday Jan 26. Unfortunately the destination is not far away or exciting, but is Martin Memorial Hospital where I have a 7:30 a.m. date with a surgeon for a total hysterectomy. It's taken me 14 years to agree and hopefully it's a wise decision and I'll come out better than new. My principle caregivers (I'm tempted to say "handlers" will be my neighbors Doris and Ginny. I decided to include a photo of our Maine Lobster Banquet that Ginny and I feasted on at Doris's house in August. It's a more positive photo than I'm sure we'd make tomorrow morning.
Daughter Emily will post some progress reports here on the blog until I can get my hands back on a keyboard. I have a stack of books to read, some computer projects lined up, and some of Les's home health equipment so I should be good to go when the hospital sends me out the door in 3-4 days. So until I can get back to you...so long for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment