I just printed my boarding pass for tomorow's first leg Stuttgardt to London. I will have over 3 hours at Heathrow. Fortunately I am carrying a small amount of British money if needed. Today in Ludwigsburg it is raining after 5 beautiful days. We are very grateful the weather was beautiful for the days with outside plans.
Today is for relaxing, packing, and assisting Sabine and Dietz. Tomorrow I will take the train to the airport which should take less than an hour.
I will arrive in Chicago about 7 p.m. where Emily will pick me up and take me to her apartment. On Friday I will go to Ginnys in the suburbs. Saturday will be the 1st birthday party for granddaughter Katherine. Monday early morning will be my flight to Florida with arrival at Schooner Oaks in the afternoon. I hope I can adjust to being home. Everywhere here is talk of our election. I know that will be even more so in the US. Fortunately it will not be long now, that is if Florida is able to count their votes!
No comments:
Post a Comment