Sunday, June 8, 2008

Preparations

In a week I hope to be on the road heading north. Not sure how often I'll post on here but want to let everyone know about my progress. Goal is to drive to Newfoundland Canada with some help with Ferry crossings. I'll be driving my 2007 190 Roadtrek conversion van (aka "Big Mama) with my bicycle (aka "Georgia") hanging off the back on the new rack. Accompanying us will be "Greta" my Garmin GPS. I'll refer to the group as "Les Girls".


Lots of preparations in the week ahead while dealing with the stomach butterflies. Big Mama needs some final repairs and went to the RV dealer this morning. As of 4 p.m. they hadn't started! Georgia has had her tune up and I sprayed her with silicone which was suggested to protect her from the elements as she hangs out. (See photo).

No comments: